Sunday, April 20, 2008

Blurb Booksmart

Make your our bookstore quality photo albums with Booksmart . I've recently discovered an incredible application/website called Blurb, that lets you make wonderful, professional books out of your own pictures. I think this site blows away Lulu's book making software. Forget scrapbooking, forget the photo albums you buy at Costco. Here are some points from their site.

  • Commercial-quality — Books feature four-color printing on 80# coated, semi-matte paper.
  • Flexibility — Books can be 20 to 440 pages.
  • Sturdy covers — Choose from black-linen hardcovers with library binding and custom 4-color laminated dust jackets, or softcovers with durable perfect binding.
  • Affordable — Prices start at just $12.95. Order one or many.
  • Fast turnaround — Once uploaded and ordered, your book will arrive in approximately
    7 to 10 business days.
I'll put up posts as I publish books. :)

No comments: